The FAA EAA AirVenture NOTAM is required to be onboard your aircraft when flying to the Cherokees to Oshkosh Mass Arrival at EAA Airventure.
- If you have not ordered or downloaded your 2021 AirVenture NOTAM booklet, do so now. You must
have it in your possession in the airplane.
ForeFlight users, you can download directly into your documents. It is in the catalog under ForeFlight.
- Click the link above (or below) on your iPad,
- Click the send icon and choose the documents section in ForeFlight.
- You can organize your documents in ForeFlight in to folders. We recommend creating and OSH Folder and keeping all of your Airventure documents there including the FAA NOTAM, Cherokees to Oshkosh NOTAMS, the FAA LOA (Letter of Agreement which will be availabe for download from this site and is required to be with you. You might also want to include the NTSB Safety Alert (below). If you have multiple iPads and/or an iPhone on your ForeFlight license, you will discover that the documents loaded on one device will magically appear on all of your devices with ForeFlight.
- NTSB Safety Alert - Arriving at a Major Fly-in Event? Keep your focus on safety! A guide to safe arrivals at major fly-ins.
You may also download the EAA AirVenture NOTAM here: